Day 3....

Daily Creativity Project Day 3, Prompt 21 in the book. Write a 10 word love story and illustrate it;I am liking this creativity exercise. I realize that I don't have to create a masterpiece everyday, but in doing something creative everyday, it brings out more ideas for other projects. I started keeping a sketch book handy so I could draw out my ideas and write the words that I think of. I really like doing things with a play on words, or things that could be interpreted in different ways. On work days I have to do quick projects because my time is so limited at home. I have decided that I probably will have multiple projects going because it's hard to finish a project when you need drying time etc. I have one project in mind and I can't wait to see if it works! If it does then I have a plan for a series of them! Stay tuned after this weekend because that is when it should be done!

Comments